Last updated:January 13, 2022
This information describes the processing of personal data entered or collected on the website www.danghyra.com and is provided in accordance with Article 13 of General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679), of Italian Code for the Protection of Personal Data (Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003) and to the other current relevant regulations.
The Data Controller is the individual company Danghyra di Raceviciute Dangirute (abbreviated with “Danghyra”), with registered office in Italy, 30123 Venice (VE), Sestiere Dorsoduro 3220, Tax Code RCVDGR67M65Z135Z and VAT no. 03870720269, PEC email@example.com, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +39 041 5224195 (hereinafter "Controller").
WHICH TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
The types of personal data that we process depend on the purposes for which they are collected.
In particular, we are allowed to directly collect the following types of personal data (“Personal Data”):
- personal data (first name, surname, residence and/or domicile address) and contact details (e-mail address, certified electronic mail address, telephone number);
- bank data;
- use, navigation, functional, session, statistical, profiling data, including the device identifier or IP address of the user, the time the user visits the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment of the user;
This data or part thereof may also come from third-party companies, such as from social networks and portals which the Data Controller relies on in carrying out its business.
WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS
The processing of your Personal Data by the Controller takes place for the following purposes:
- to conclude sales contracts, i.e. to supply you with the purchased products and to comply with contractual obligations (legal basis: performance of a contract);
- for the fulfilment of specific legal obligations imposed on the Data Controller, such as tax, accounting and legal obligations (legal basis: compliance with a legal obligation);
- contact you to provide you assistance and requested informations (legal basis: consent of the data subject);
- to pursue a legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties (e.g. the Controller’s right of defence of legal claims), provided that they do not override your interests or your rights and fundamental freedoms requiring, including to improve our online operations, to perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products and services and developing new products or services (legal basis: legitimate interest);
- promotion of services similar to those already requested by sending e-mail messages and provided that you have not opposed to such processing (legal basis: legitimate interest pursuant to art. 130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- subject your consent, to send newsletter, commercial communications, to offer you promotional offers by e-mail and/or postal service and/or sms and/or phone contacts (legal basis: consent of the data subject).
PROVISION OF DATA
- The provision of data for the conclusion of the sale contract and its processing are necessary for the execution of the contract and, consequently, non- or incomplete communication or the possible refusal to consent to its processing will result in the impossibility of providing you with the products subject to contract or negotiation.
- The provision of data for the sending of requests for information and/or assistance is based on the free and optional consent of the data subject, but any absence will make it impossible to provide the requested.
- The provision of personal data for commercial, promotional and marketing purposes is optional and revocable at any time.
The data will be processed using paper-based and/or IT tools, including through the use of management programs, and will be stored on paper-based and/or on digital media.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- For the purposes mentioned above, the Personal Data concerning you may be accessible or communicated and processed as well as by employees, collaborators and partners of the Controller (as authorised personnel), and also by external subjects identified by the Data Controller, who may be contractually designated as data processors or who will be able to assume the status of autonomous data controllers.
- These external subjects belong, by way of example, to the following categories:
- accountants, legal advisors, labour consultants and other professionals or consultants of the Data Controller;
- banking and insurance institutions;
- subjects that provide services for the management of the IT system, data storage, hosting of our website and services relating to the telecommunications networks of the Data Controller;
- public bodies, judicial or administrative authorities and any other person for whom the communication obligation derives directly from a law.
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The process and storage of your Personal Data will take place in Europe. However, the Controller, if it deems it necessary, shall have the right to process your Personal Data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In such a case, the Controller shall ensure any transfer of Personal Data outside the EEA takes place in accordance with the applicable law, also by concluding, where necessary, agreements in order to grant a comfortably sufficient level of protection and/or by adopting standard contractual terms set up by the European Commission.
The personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the negotiations and for execution of the contract, as well as for the time necessary for fulfilment of the legal and tax obligations (if foreseen by the relative legislation) and, in any case, until the existence of a legal obligation, a right or a legitimate interest of the Data Controller in relation to retention.
With regard to the processing for promotional, informational and marketing purposes, the data will be kept until the consent of the interested party is revoked and, in any case, in compliance with current legislation.
- This website is not intended for minors. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at to request deletion.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In relation to the data provided, you have the right:
- to know whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to it;
- to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data without unjustified delay and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, the integration of incomplete personal data, also providing a supplementary declaration;
- to obtain the cancellation of personal data, without unjustified delay, pursuant to article 17 of EU Regulation 2016/679;
- to obtain limitation of the processing of your personal data pursuant to article 18 of the EU Regulation 2016/679;
- to oppose, at any time, the processing of your personal data;
- in specific situations, to receive in a structured and electronic format your personal data to transmit it to another data controller and, sometimes, to ask us to send it directly to a third party (“right to data portability");
- to revoke, at any time and where possible, the consent given for the processing of your personal data, by notifying the Data Controller, to be performed by e-mail to the address email@example.com;
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if it deems that the processing of data concerning you violates the laws in force.
For any clarifications or for the exercise of the afore-mentioned rights, the Data Subject may contact the Data Controller at any time by sending an e-mail message to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA – CCPA